varying intensity levels
One of the biggest keys to the success and multiple tournament wins of our junior academy students is that each player has their own individual development plan. After all, golf is an individual sport and standard group coaching will not yield optimal results!
Whilst it is important to for us to create a great community of young golfers where they build friendships and enjoy practicing together, our programme is entirely results based and completely individualised for each student. Every Michael Campbell Certified Instructor is trained extensively to be able to optimise the results of each individual in all areas of their development. Also, our facilities allow us to take care of every requirement of the developing golfer.
Every Junior Academy member receives the following:
- Unlimited range balls (including balls for parents and guardians during their junior's coaching times)
- Academy clothing
- Monthly personalised goal setting and structured individualised programming
- Monthly personalised golf/age specific physical screening
- Golf/age/ability specific physical training
- Training on the practice range, golf course and gym
- Member's rates on all private coaching sessions for juniors AND PARENTS!
- 15% Discounted rates on all Callaway equipment!
As I’m sure many of you are aware, there is a growing problem in sport when it comes to parenting young sportsmen and women regarding overly “pushy parents” who, despite their best intentions, are literally destroying their children’s chances of excelling in sport. In an effort to push their children to the top of their sport and fulfil their potential, parents are often directly responsible for hugely increased injury rates, hormonal imbalances and actually breeding sedentary, uninspired adults.
Held once per month, our Parental Coaching Support System provides a platform for us to educate parents in scientifically proven techniques useful to producing confident, energetic, self-motivated young sportsmen and women. It will also serve as a platform for open discussions regarding anything you may have questions or concerns with regarding the academy. Anyone who knows us knows that we believe in being open, honest and results focused, with a welcoming of any advice that may help us improve. The Parental Coaching Support System keeps relations between us and the parents open, honest and healthy, enabling us to serve our junior clients as best we can.
Our programme aims to build a great young golfing community, whilst simultaneously keeping each player's coaching individualised with their own targets, goals and development plan:
When is it?
TUESDAY & THURSDAY, 4:30-6:30pm
Training juniors up to expert level
- Covers technical development in all areas of the game
- Includes use of slow motion video analysis, Trackman, K-Vest, BalanceLab and SAM PuttLab
- Personalised golf fitness sessions
- Personalised goal setting sessions
- On-course coaching covering shot making, course management and tournament preparation
- Online access to individualised training plans and your coach via Edufii
Please contact us to enrol on the path to success!