Michael Campbell Coaching Days
Up close and personal with a major champion
Our day-long clinics with Michael are clearly unique. Not just because you get the chance to spend quality time in the presence of a major winner and have your questions answered from his unique perspective, but because you will also have the chance to address some key areas of your golfing development with our expert coaches that are not usually addressed.
When you attend a Michael Campbell Coaching Day, you will receive:
- Warm up routines specific to your swing and body
- A personalised golf-specific physical plan to further your golfing development, enhance your swing and prevent injuries
- Invaluable swing advice with simple exercises to fix your technical problems
- Equipment checking and optimisation
- Advice on how to PRACTICE CORRECTLY to get results
- Busting common golfing myths
On top of all this, you will also receive:
A private lunch with 2005 US Open Champion Michael Campbell
This unique opportunity is always a fantastic experience. In your own private luxury dining area, you will receive a 2 course lunch with drinks with Michael. We advise our guests to think of what they would like to ask the man who beat Tiger Woods down the stretch at Pinehurst. Michael is a very open, humble person and this really is an opportunity not to be missed!
A short game masterclass with Michael
This is where you will have the chance to see Michael in action and learn from him directly. Whether he is fixing your technique or showing and telling what he learned from his time spent with Tiger, Phil and Seve, this is the pinnacle of the day.
Scheduled Michael Campbell Coaching Days for 2017 so far are as follows:
If you would like to attend any of these days, or require more information, please contact us by clicking here!